Plague panel with the triumph of death 1607 35 deutsches historisches museum berlin this article is a list of epidemics of infectious disease widespread and chronic complaints such as heart disease and allergy are not included if they are not thought to be infectious. An epidemic is when an infectious disease spreads within a community or area learn about the biggest outbreaks in united states history and how weve overcome them. Plague infectious fever caused by the bacillus yersinia pestis a bacterium transmitted from rodents to humans by the bite of infected fleasplague was the cause of some of the most devastating epidemics in history it was the disease behind the black death of the 14th century when as much as one third of europes population died huge pandemics also arose in asia in the late 19th and
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.