A strong background in chemistry and instrumental analysis and a good grounding in criminalistics are vital an undergraduate degree in forensic science or a natural science is required for work in crime laboratories with extensive coursework in mathematics chemistry and biology. Explore forensic chemistry studies and whether its the right major for you learn how to find schools and universities with strong programs for this major
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.