A person interested in forensic odontology needs to become properly educated and trained a doctor of dental surgery dds or doctor of medical dentistry dmd degree is basic but a traditional dental education does not provide the curriculum and experience that is required to function in this . The need to identify forensic scientists unequivocally qualified to provide essential professional services for the nations judicial and executive branches of government has long been recognized in response to this professional mandate the american board of forensic odontology was organized in 1976 under the auspices of the national . Forensic dentistry also known as forensic odontology is a way of identifying people by their teeth forensic dentistry encompasses bite mark analysis
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.