This book which combines the features of an atlas and a textbook presents findings in forensic histology immunohistochemistry and cytology based on microscopic investigations using different stainings and different antibodies. Forensic pathology is an area quite different from the other subdivisions of scientific study as it focuses on the numerous causes of death as opposed to illnesses and their cures or treatments. Book description it is important to understand that forensic histopathology is quite different compared to the rest of histology diagnostic histopathology is largely an apprenticeship learned through experience and by visual demonstration and example
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.