Human remains are treated as a separate and unique type of forensic evidence an autopsy of the remains is completed to determine the cause and manner of any death that is violent unusual or untimely. Forensic pathology career salary outlook one of the most lucrative and in demand subfields of forensics is pathology these death detectives are licensed physicians with special training to perform autopsies and determine the cause of a death disease or injury. Forensic pathologist education requirements and career information forensic pathology requires significant formal education learn about the training job duties licensure and certification to see if this is the right career for you
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.