The pathogen chlamydiae are obligate intracellular pathogens that had been classified under the order chlamydiales with their own family chlamydiaceae and genus chlamydia on the basis of phenotypic morphologic and limited genetic criteria. Get this from a library intracellular pathogens i chlamydiales ming tan md patrik m bavoil. The chlamydiae are a major group of intracellular bacterial pathogens that cause significant disease in humans as well as animals the main human species of chlamydia c trachomatis is responsible for sexually transmitted infections and the blinding eye disease trachoma. The chlamydiales order composed of gram negative obligate intracellular bacteria shares a unique biphasic developmental cycle the order includes important pathogens of humans and animals
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.