Here is a link to the medicine for lawyers section of our catalog which includes publications and other resources that do not count toward the certificate . Njaj is a statewide association of over 2700 members in private practice and public service paralegals law clerks law students and law school graduates not yet admitted to the bar njaj is dedicated to protecting new jerseys families by working to preserve and strengthen the laws for safer products and workplaces a cleaner environment . Edited by r palmer d wetherill the royal society of medicine press 2005 2495 pp 196 isbn 1853155489 this book is intended to assist lawyers working in medicolegal fields by enabling them to commission an expert witness to write a medical report and by endowing them with sufficient . The ultimate one stop solution for any issue within the medicolegal field learn more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.