Patenting the sun polio and the salk vaccine 9780688094942 medicine health science books amazoncom. Patenting the sun has 20 ratings and 2 reviews arthur said discussing the famous interview of jonas salk by edward r murrow briefly but mostly concer. For half a century the specter of polio stalked the nightmares of every parent this richly detailed account of the development of a successful vaccine against polio describes how a small laboratory experiment became a national event of a size and complexity never seen before. Patent the sun 65 likes welcome to the facebook page for patent the sun watch this space for forthcoming gigs music samples pictures. When asked who owned the patent on his vaccine against poliovirus its inventor jonas salk famously responded the people i would say there is no patent
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.