436 photosensitive supramolecular polymers in 1998 supramolecular polymers with photocontrollable molecular weights were reported for the first time fig 410 86 these are formed by the self assembly of telechelic polymers terminated into upy units. In this article common synthetic routes toward telechelics which are polymers with well defined functional end groups are described telechelic polymers are available via radical cationic and anionic polymerization including reversible addition fragmentation chain transfer polymerization atom . Wei et al used telechelic polymers short chains with reactive end groups to form extremely long chains in organic solvents
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.