The black death was a devastating global epidemic of bubonic plague that struck europe and asia in the mid 1300s estimates vary but the black death may have killed one half of europes population and about 100 million people worldwide. Consequences of the black death included a series of religious syria lost a total of 400000 people by the time the epidemic subsided in march 1349. Plague warnings are issued for nine countries surrounding madagascar amid fears the disease could spread via sea trade and flight routes
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.