Disposal of human corpses is the practice and process of the manner of disposal is dominated by spiritual concerns and a desire to show respect for the dead . The obligation to dispose of the dead respectfully was first codified in the 1929 geneva conventions it is now dealt with in detail in the 1949 geneva conventions. Disposal of the dead dharmata by defeated sanity released 22 july 2016 1 remotio mortuorum 2 into the soil 3 consuming grief 4 generosity of the deceased 5. Most modosophonts in the terragen sphere have extended lifespans and can live thousands of years if they want to depending on whether the society they live in can accommodate that wish. If you have any comment or enquiry please kindly contact the secretary of the editorial board for precautions for handling and disposal of dead bodies
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.