The great plague lasting from 1665 to 1666 was the last major epidemic of the bubonic plague to occur in england. In successive years of the 17th century london suffered two terrible disasters in the spring and summer of 1665 an outbreak of bubonic plague spread from parish to parish until thousands had died. Named after the cataclysmic event that claimed the lives of one out of every three londoners in 1665 the great plague transports viewers to a time of. This lesson considers the measures taken by king charles ii in response to the plague
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.